Regular visits to the veterinarian are important to help keep your pet thriving and to diagnose any issues early. At Muscatine Veterinary Hospital you will have the time to discuss any concerns directly with your veterinarian during the appointment. Together we will create the best plan for the health of your family pet.
- Comprehensive physical exams
- Certified Veterinary Acupuncture
- Abdominal ultrasound
- Radiographs (x-rays)
- Parasite testing, prevention, and treatment
- Blood work
- Heartworm testing
- Pain management
- Nutritional consultation
- Common behavioral issues
- House Calls – depends on availability
- Euthanasia and end-of-life care
Veterinary Partner is a great source of information for owners about a wide variety of topics. Use the search bar at the top of that website to look up more information about any symptoms or medical condition for your pet.